Question by Iwanna K: What is the sport called that you jump off a cliff with this kind of parachute?
I don’t mean sky diving which you jump off a higher altitude using a plane and normal parachute…I mean the the kind of small parachute you jump off cliffs. What is it called? Thanks

Best answer:

Answer by legalsatire
Base jumping.

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Browse by Region